UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

bUmbu dESa..

Yesterday, while I was relaxing in front of the television and surfing the net through my Ipad2, my friend, Azida said she wanted to come to my house. Panic attacked! Sure, she can come, but the house is a wreck. It is still in the process of spring cleaning.

But we ended up going lunch at The Curve. She came with Jo, about an hour and a half later. They came inside the house, inspected the house for awhile. They gave suggestions on what to do with the house. Yes, I admit the house needs a lot of work. I need a long time to get everything settled. Money is one of the reason. I don't have a huge lump sum to make the house beautiful. Maybe one thing at a time. For now, all I need to do is tidy up the house and throw away things that are not needed anymore.

The three of us went to Bumbu Desa to have lunch. The restaurant served Indonesian meals. It was my first time dining there, despite walking past it all the time. The waiter was over friendly. He volunteered to snap photos for us time and time again. We had to listen carefully to him because his English was different. He had Indonesian slang. The meals were excellent. All of us ordered the Set Meals, which was easier to choose from. I recommend people to go if they want to. I still think Dapur Penyet is better though.

Afterwards, we went window shopping around The Curve. They ended up buying tops, while I held back my urge to spend about RM120 on 2 tops. Heh.. Can anyone (again..) spare me the money..? 












0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.