UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

I'm bAck..

I came back from Malacca yesterday night. We arrived at school at about 12am. I did not think I was able to drive back to my house, so I opted to sleep over my friend's house for the night. Today I went to school a bit late, around 8am. Most of the teachers who went to Malacca came to school a bit late. Thanks so much Mr Principal for allowing us to do so. I even went back home early. Sorry people, but my eyes couldn't stay open. I was so sleepy, dizzy and with all the body aches. Even nescafe can't help my condition. 12 hours of bus ride is not a friend to your body. 

Malacca was okey. It wasn't that fun, and it wasn't that lame. I'll post the pictures soon, not today. I'm blogging just to say hi after 2 days of absentee. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.