UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

QAS, banGi..

Monday was a public holiday because of awal Muharram. I planned to go to Big Bad Wolf Sale at South City Plaza. I asked my friends whether they wanted to go as well, and they did. Since we didn't know how to go to the place, Edi and I picked up Azida at her shop. After communicating with Amy and Jo, we headed straight to the Mines. I was a bit puzzled at first. Why on earth are we heading to the Mines when I know the sale was at South City Plaza? So, I just kept quiet first because I thought Azida knew another way to South City Plaza. 


To keep my story short, yup, we went to the Mines instead of South City Plaza. Azida thought the sale was at Mines and when Amy and Jo gave directions, there were a few miscommunication involved. Amy and Jo were at South City Plaza waiting for us. We were at Mines looking for them. We can look, but we won't be able to find each other, even until next year. ~.~"

Funny though, at Mines there was a book convention, but World CHINESE Book Convention, and we don't even read Chinese. Sigh~

Finally, we decided just to go back and meet up at Amy's shop in Bangi. They told us that the Big Bad Wolf Sale was not that interesting because only old books were left. When I checked their FB page again, yup, they were selling the leftovers after the previous sale. Well, that plan went south.

So what we did was just hung out at Amy's shop. It was my first time going there. Catching up is a must, and boy, did I learned a lot of news from my friends. Sad and happy news. I'm just sad that now I am transferred to KL, some of my friends are planning to leave KL. The timing sucks, but life must go on.
















Anyway, I finally found out where my new school is. I must say, it will be a major different from my previous school. At least, that is what I'm thinking right now. We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.