UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

earLy cHristMAs..


Shawl - a gift from Kak Ani, handbag - a gift from Mom, shirt - Misslily Shop, skirt - Mydin, cardigan and flats - Bandung


These were taken at IPC after we went hunting for the wardrobe at Ikea. The decoration is not fully ready yet, but I decided to snap a few photos of myself anyway. 

Since we did not buy any wardrobe that day, we decided to have dinner there. The menu were the usual. So, no pics were taken. After that, I wanted to buy some groceries at Cold Storage but it was already closed. My groceries stock is running low. I need to buy them soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.