UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Year enD ceLebRatiOn...

This was yesterday. We had our annual year end celebration at Primula Beach Resort. Last year we had our celebration at Tanjung Vista which is not recommended by me. But if you like it there, than that's you. 

The food was yummy!! We had a variety of delicacies, I had a hard time eating everything. I tried to eat as little as possible for each food. Just one piece of fruit, a slice of lasagna, one kuih, etc. You understand right? But still, I wasn't able to eat mee jawa. Or was it mee bandung? The main dish was delicious. It was nasi minyak with chicken and lamb. Even though everything else was scrumptious, I can't say the same thing with the cendol. It tasted like it was served 2 days ago. I am a cendol lover. To taste cendol of that kind really got me frustrated.  

Every teacher was trying to attract the most attention. When I say this, of course I was referring to the female teachers. The guys were more laid back. A few just wore t-shirts with slacks. Back to the females, most of us wore new dresses/baju kurung. Some added bling to their dress and tudung. I also wore a new cotton baju kurung, but without any bling.







From the 12th floor












The blanket from my lucky draw

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.