UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

sLeeP..

What happens if you feel really really sleepy..? I mean really.. 

















This... perhaps..




We were on our way to the airport to fetch this kid's mother. Just like me, I always sleep in the car. I mean, when I am not driving, of course. I get sleepy easily looking out the window. No matter if I am in a car, bus or an airplane. I can sleep even it is noisy or there is light. Maybe it is because the vehicle moving which rock me to sleep. 

But if I'm driving, that is a different story. Even if I get sleepy, I can still drive. Usually I won't take that risk. I'll stop somewhere to catch some Zs. I had once stop at Shah Alam Batu 3 toll because I was so sleepy and I can't keep my eyes open. I slept there for about 15 minutes. Luckily no one tapped my window. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.