UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

LeftOverS..

When Edi and I want to eat crabs, we always go to Paradise Deluxe. In fact, I think I have posted several times about this place. 

Recently, before coming down to KL, we went there again. We tried a new menu. Edi's friend recommended it and I have tried it before, once, with my friends. 

The menu is Ketam Telur Masin, which was very delicious!! I wish I can eat it again some day. When we ate that day, we actually ordered more than we should have. As the result, we could not finish the crabs. We took home the remain crabs home, hoping that we can eat it the next day. But it turned out the next day, we were busy packing and putting my stuff into the car. After that, we got ready and immediately drove back to KL.

We totally had forgotten about our crabs. Not only that, we also had forgotten the keropok rebus that my sister-in-law had ordered. I wonder if my sister had done something with the foods.


Lemak Lazat



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.