UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

100th PosT!!

I only wanted to blog about Raya Haji, but I realized that it is my 100th post!! Wuhuuuu!! I have been blogging for 5 months now. Initially I intended to post something everyday. I guess that did not happened. Some days I was just too tired to blog about anything. Some days I didn't know what to blog about. And some days I didn't have any photos to upload. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading my blog so far.






Heels - Voir
Kebaya -  Langkawi
Handbag - Dorothy Perkins







This is an old photo. I'll post photos of today's Raya Aidil Adha soon. 


Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all of you!! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.