UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

weDDinG + steAmbOat..

Last Sunday, I had a day full of activities. Early in the morning, Edi went to fetch his father at KL Sentral. After breakfast, we went to Ampang to fetch Yus. We had a wedding to attend to at Senawang, Negeri Sembilan. It was Edi's cousin's wedding. Many of the relatives from Perak came. My mom-in-law was there as well. We gathered at a homestay nearby. 

The wedding was okey. I thought wedding of people in Negeri Sembilan will be full of tradition. But unfortunately it was not. It was like other weddings. 


After the wedding, we went back to KL. On our way, there was a very terrible accident. It involved about 10 cars, and one car plunged into a cliff. I did not see it happened in front my of eyes. I was shocked to see the condition. What cause the accident, I don't know. But what I know is that, it was raining cats and dogs during that time. Our vision were limited. 

When we arrived home, we chilled for awhile. Later in the evening, we went to One Utama to have an early dinner. They wanted to have steamboat. After a few suggestions were made, we decided to go to Johnny's. Dinner went well. There were 5 of us and our total bill was RM99.90. 

After dinner, we went window shopping for awhile. Around 8.30pm, we send our family to KL Sentral. Abah and Mak had to go back to Taiping, while Yus had to go back to Ampang.

So that was what I did during one whole day. Typical Sunday, right?
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.