UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

If onLy I drivE a biG Foot..

Yesterday, after coming back from school, I stopped by a grocery shop to buy something. The shop  lot does not have many parking space. People park along the roadside. Fine, that is understandable. They don't disturbed the traffic there.

 I was lucky to have a parking space. I did not have much problem there. But what I saw made me angry. If only I drove a big foot, I wanted so much to drove over this particular car.








Peanut brain


How can this person parked in the middle of the road? I don't understand. Does he/she has  privilege to park there? Why? I don't like this sort of things. Inconsiderate people!! You are lucky I am not revealing your plate number!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.