UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

raYa haJi 2011

This year round, the celebration wasn't as merry as I remembered. We did not even see any cow got slaughtered. I wonder why. Maybe because most of the siblings did not come back for the celebration. They did not have a long holiday like us here in Terengganu. Even if they came back, I heard the traffic was hell. I even read the facebook updates about the terrible traffic. With the new highway, it takes about 5 hours to reach Terengganu from KL, depending on how you drive. One of the updates said that they took 17 hours to reach Terengganu. Mann!! I don't know how to manage that if I were in his shoe. I would most probably cry my heart out! 

So early in the morning, we went for the raya prayers. After that, we went to take the satay for breakfast. Then, we rested for awhile before we went to visit my aunt, who has a stroke. But she's getting better. For lunch, we headed to Padang Midin. Ayah cooked mee soto, which was of course, scrumptious. There was also nasi dagang, which I tasted just a little bit. I was already full with mee soto, nasi dagang could not fit my tummy.

That's just about it. Coming back home, all of us slept till evening. The house was quiet when I woke up. Later at night, we were supposed to go to Pasir Panjang for kenduri tahlil, but we did not go. Instead me and Edi went to eat a simple dinner at Batu Burok. The fried rice tasted bland. I was hungry, so even with the taste, I was able to finish my dinner. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.