UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

UnpackEd..

I have not blog for a couple of days. Reason is that my computer is still in my bag, still unpacked. Right now, I am using Edi's laptop to update.

There are a lot of things to be done. Bags to unpack. House to clean and tidy. Room also must be tidy up to make room for my things. I have a lot of things. I don't know where and how to start packing my stuff. There are a lot of things in this house must be thrown away. Old stuff. 

I also need to buy a new wardrobe. But with my budget now, I think I must buy a temporary wardrobe. I can't afford to buy the wardrobe that I really want. 

Anyway, since I am here, can't wait to see my friends. They seem busy when I send a message to them to set a date. A thing we always face each time we want to meet up. 



Friends to hang out with


You may notice I'm typing/writing rubbish without a real point. I am actually watching the football final match between Malaysia and Indonesia for the Sea Games 2011. Right now Indonesia had already scored a goal. I am tensed. Isk..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.