UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

thE enD iS nEar..

I think I have read the title somewhere, maybe from one my friend's blog. But she wrote about the holiday. I am not going to write about that, as we go on holidays every year. I am talking about the real end. The very end. The end of my teaching in Terengganu. Hopefully not forever end. Maybe some day I'll move back here, but later in life. 

I have been ranting and complaining about my life and work. Saying how much I want to transfer to KL. Now that I am able to do so, I feel sad to leave my school, STEMZA. I have been teaching here for the past 5 years. I have been through a lot, I have also learned a lot here. 


I don't want to think much about this, because if I do, I won't be able to do anything. I'll be busy crying. And if I start to cry, it will take a while for me to stop. 


Today, my friends went to have lunch together, for the last time. We went to Paradise Deluxe. I never knew that the restaurant is open for lunch. I always thought that it is for dinner only. Anyway, we ordered Tom Yam Paradise Style, Butter Prawn, Lemon Sauce Chicken, Kerabu Mangga and Telur Masin Crab. It was a delicious meal. Sorry, I did not snap any pictures of the food. We were so hungry at that time. When we meals arrived, we ate hungrily. We always have our lunch at about 12 noon. But since we wanted to go out together, our had our lunch at 3 pm. 


We only snap a photo together after we paid for the lunch. Kak Nun and Kak Ana paid for us. Thanks so much dears!!






Zawati with her kids, Rohana, me, Rohanu (Kak Nun) and Nasra, with stomachs that are full.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.