UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

AnnoyinG nEighBourS..

I don't mingle much with my neighbours. You can say that I am a bit arrogant. I'll be friendly if we know each other for some time, or we clicked instantly, but that hardly happens. 

I always have problems with my neighbours. Let's just say that we are really different. Is not like I fought with them all the time, but more like I don't like what they do. Especially if they are near, too-close-for-comfort kinda way. 

Once, they like to park near our gate, which made it difficult for me to go out and come in my own home. That problem no longer persist, thank you. The kid from the back likes to torture animal. I hate that. I once shouted at one of them for purposely stepping on a kitten. The other kids like to come in and out our house compound as if the place is their own. I always scold them.

I rarely smile at them. How can I smile if I go out at night to feed my cats and this is what I see...








The black part is my gate. So you can see how close they lepak to my house, in the middle of the night. You can't help feeling annoyed, a little scared and uncomfortable when you see them this close. They will be there almost every night. Grrrr!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.