UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

OutstAtiOn..

I'll be out of town for the weekend. There is this in-house training for us teachers and it is held in far far away Malacca. All of us have to take the bus that is provided. Which mean we will be stuck on the bus for about 7 hours. My butt will definitely go to sleep many times. I'm not a fan of bus rides nowadays. Sure, when I was younger (note : I'm still young though =D ), I always take the bus to travel back and forth to my hometown. But now, I don't think I can take it unless it is a night bus. Then I'll be sleeping through the journey, no problem! We will start our journey around 2.30 pm. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with us. Not too hot and not too cold. Am I asking too much? 

For this in-house training, there were a lot of conflict before everything was finalized. At first they said that Friday will be our free day. Meaning that we can do or go anywhere we want, even to KL perhaps. The training will be held only on Saturday. Suddenly at the last minute, they changed the plan. Both days will be occupied with training sessions. So where is the shopping time? The us time? Luckily I wasn't planning to do any shopping because I'm saving for the Year-End-Sale. My friends planned to shop and watch a movie. Friday evening is the only time allocated for the us time. Do we have enough time to catch a movie?

We will be staying at a hotel which I'm not sure of, whether it is Coastal Hotel or Seri Costa Hotel. I am hoping the later one because it is much much more comfortable and beautiful. Coastal Hotel is a budget hotel, which I think the teachers will go berserk if we were to stay here. Well, I'm praying hard.

As for the rooms, they say it will be 3 teachers per room. Kind of crowded, don't you think? But anyway, most of us already chose who to be our roommates. Suddenly today, they said that they will determine who is staying with who. What the...?!! 

I just hope that this trip/in-house training will turn out to be okay. Today I am uploading the pictures Edi took when he hiked Bukit Tabur, some where in Taman Melawati, KL. He went with his friend. I love the pictures very much!!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.