UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

TearS Of saDness And Joy..

Today was my last day at STEMZA. Everything went well, not according to my plan but according to my expectations.

My farewell party started around 11.30 am. I wanted to sit with my close friends, of course. But since I was the celebrated person, I had to sit with the management. Luckily yesterday we already had lunch together. 

Before we ate, I had to give out my speech. According to my plan, I did not want to do so, but I prepared anyway. It wasn't much of a speech. It is more about my feelings. What I felt. I wasn't planning to cry, but I did expect that I will cry eventually. I was only at my 3rd sentence, when I could not control my feelings and tears anymore. I tried to keep on talking and sharing my feelings despite the awful sobbing. I saw my friends were not in the room, I knew they could not stand to see me cry. =(

I am a person who has a hard time crying in a public. I only cry with my husband and when I talk about my emotions and problems. But, if once I start to cry, you'll bet that I will not stop crying for quite a long time. Let's see. The "speech" that I gave out was around 11.45 am. I wasn't done crying until I reached home around 2.30 pm. Sure, there were breaks, when I ate the lunch, when I was walking towards my car etc. Every time I said goodbye and gave a hug to a friend at school, I started to cry all over again. 

I think all my make-up had gone by the time I entered my car. I must look horrible. Can't wait to see the photos. They are not with me, but a friend will email to me. Soon, hopefully.

Anyway, I'm sharing a photo of the presents that I received today and yesterday. I must say, most of them really know me well. Many gave me shawls. I likeeeee... =D. As for the rest, there are purse, vase, towels, storage box, comforter, lipstick, bracelet, blouse, photo frames and Tupperware. I will treasure all of them. If any of you are reading this, thank you so much for all the 5 year-memories, good and bad.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.