UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

mAke uP..

I never post anything about make up before. Yes, I do wear make up every time I go out. But I think I never 
"over make up" myself. Whenever I take photos of myself, I don't see the make up so much. Can you see my make up? Not much, right?

Anyway, I'm blogging about make up today because there is a request, since I bought a few new make up from Sheira D'Touch. I bought them because of the texture and colours. I'll post the picture afterwards. I never see such colours before. My friend actually influenced me to buy. She bought it first. I also want one.


I was very excited. Since I was buying the make up on-line, to save up the postal fee, I bought a mascara and a blusher as well. I was planning to buy them anyway. I was thinking of going to Watson's but never seem to go even though I went to the malls many times. 








Just look at the colours. Sparkles in my eyes!! *_*

Wasn't what I expected, but it was fine.


I am wearing Eyeshadow No 25.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.