UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

hOw LonG wiLL u stanD?

I have been unpacking my stuff bit by bit. I don't spend one whole day to unpack, instead I unpack one bag a day. I'm still figuring out the space for my stuff. Loads of old stuff must be thrown away.

Yesterday, I unpacked my work attires. I only brought half of them. Another half are still back in Terengganu. Edi and I had surveyed at Ikea for some affordable wardrobe, but none seem available. There was this one particular that we had our eyes on. We surveyed in Ikea's website. But unfortunately, when we went to the store, it is not available. Stop production, said the person in yellow and blue with jeans. Guess I have to wait for another wardrobe which fit my budget.
 
At the mean time, my work attires are hung here :







It doesn't look like it's going to stand for a long time

Unimportant fact : I make sure to use hanger that is different colour from the outfit. Habit.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.