UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

waRna keLam...

This was what I wore last weekend. I went to the Crystal Mosque with some friends. I'll tell you about that later. What I want to share today is that, I don't know how I ended up wearing such colours. I wasn't thinking much when I went out of the house that day. But when Edi started taking photos of myself, I suddenly realized my outfit was blaaahhh.

I felt so dull. I don't know whether I can pull off the look or not. I was wearing my "crocs" sandal. I have not worn that sandals for quite some time already. Looking back at the photos, I wish I had worn a heel instead. Even with the colourful shawl I still felt  dull. I should have wore one colour that pop. What do you think?













0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.