UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

MissiOn - eDi's Pair oF ShOe..

Edi needed a new pair of shoe. He has been wearing his shoe for the past 2 years. Unlike me, he only has one pair of shoe. 

The last time we went to Jusco One Utama, we surveyed a few pairs for him. He is a bit picky when it comes to buy shoes. He will spend more time selecting the right pair than me shopping for my shoes. After trying countless pair of shoes, I told him that I want him to buy this particular Timberland shoe. I like the design because it is different. It has anti-fatigue and it is comfortable. 

Unluckily for us, the colour is not right. It is not dark enough to be worn to work. So we continued on searching that Timberland shoe. I think it took almost a week. We went to Parkson One Utama, Timberland One Utama, Jusco Midvalley, Timberland Midvalley and Metrojaya Midvalley. Edi went on his own to KLCC ( x ajak pun..) to look for the shoe. I think he went to Isetan and Timberland Boutique. He went during his lunch hour. There is always something that kept him from buying. No size, no colour, no discount etc.

Finally, on a one fine day, Edi sms-ed me telling me his mission has accomplished. During yesterday's lunch hour, he went to Pertama Complex with his friend. There is a Timberland Boutique there. All sizes and all colours were available. So, the search is over, he came back with the new pair of shoes yesterday.



Tekun memilih

I was there for the MPH sale


Dinner that night

The search continued at night


Anyway, I'll be going back to Taiping this new year eve. Won't be updating my blog. So..




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.