UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

chanGEs..

Now that I am going to live in KL, changes have to be made. Some things doesn't have to be changed but they change anyway, even though I don't want them to.

I have to cook more nowadays. Before this, I relied on my elder sister and her husband to cook. I was living with them, so that's obvious. I usually have to decide what to cook, and sometimes Edi will tell me what he wants. Not much of a challenge there. The real challenge is going out to shop for groceries. I have this habit to make a shopping list. Truth be told, I usually will also buy things that are not from the list. If I go to a supermarket, I have to budget around RM100. I will save a lot if I go to the night market. 

Cooking is not much of a hassle to me. I am an average cook. I don't always cook to the finest. Just a simple dinner for the small family. Right now there are 4 of us, Edi and me, plus my 2 younger sisters. Problem cooking for the sisters? Nope, because they don't complain even sometimes my cooking is.. ermm.. - you get the picture.

I also have to tidy up the house. I think I have rant about this before. After I came back from Malacca, I haven't started to continue with tidying the place. I don't know where to put all the stuff. If I move people's stuff around, they might get mad if they can't find it. What if I accidentally throw things that are still wanted? I have this habit of not keeping stuff that is "sentimental". I always throw stuff out, especially wedding door gifts (sorry), old books, stuff that I'm not sure what it is etc.

Today, I called my new school. They don't know when I should go report myself. They asked me to call again this Thursday, when the principal is around. I need to know the date of the meeting. I want to organize my holiday, if there is any getaway involved. From the looks of it, it may not happen, but it doesn't hurt to hope, right?

There are still a lot of things to purchase for the house. Water heater (shower), wardrobe, stove, air conditioner  (still unsure of this), bigger dining table, hopefully another sofa set etc. There is also the plan to renovate the house bit by bit. All of this involves money which I don't have much right now. I have to stop my impulsive buying habit. Luckily I don't need to pay for flight tickets anymore. 



Spending another RM100 this weekend

I don't want many changes here, please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.