UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

kauCi anD dUrian..

A very quick update. I want to blog about my family gathering but I'm running out of time. I am actually getting ready to go to Malacca (again!). But this time I'll go with Edi. He has a course to attend for a week. Anyway, more updates about that later.

The family gathering was held at my aunty's house in Bangi. We gathered to make kauci, a family tradition food. It is like karipap but we don't deep fry it. The filling is beef. We eat kauci with soy sauce and chillies.

So, I will just let the pictures tell the story k.



The process with many hands involved

The filling

The result




before we went back, we ate durians =9


Anyway, going to Malacca, I am not sure whether I'll have any internet connection. Bummer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.