UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

I nEEd a naP..

It has been long since I stayed up late. Very late. Late late. Let's say around 4a.m. Late enough for you? Well I slept at 5a.m this morning. Much later. Now I think I have a pair of dumb bell on my eyes. Miraculously I can still type this post. But I promise you I am going to take a long nap after this. Now it's 12.25p.m. 

I remember the last time I stayed up that late was during study time. Maybe in the year 2006 when I was doing my KPLI. Studying for exam and hanging out with friends till late in the a.m. Since I started working, the latest time I would sleep would be around 1a.m. There were a few times during the holidays when I would sleep late but not like last night, or should I say last morning.  

The reason being was because I went to watch a midnight movie. This was Edi's friend's idea. Edi was suppose to be on leave today, hence the plan. I didn't even iron his batek for today (Thursday). But at the very last minute he had to go to work. Tickets had been bought. We had no choice but to go anyway. 

The movie that we saw was Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol.







I have to admit that I never watch Mission Impossible at the movies before. I only watched it on Astro. Not a big fan of Tom Cruise. Since the friend invited us to tag along, so why not. Edi hadn't seen him for quite some time. To review the movie, it was action packed and if you are the kind of person who likes action movies, by all means, go watch the movie. There were a few hilarious parts as well. 

So after the movie ended at around 3a.m, we went to McDonalds Bandar Utama, like usual. Whenever Edi and his friends went to watch midnight movies, they would surely hang out at this place. We went back home near 5a.m. Mannn.. my eyes were very heavy by that time. Arriving home, I took of my shawl and quickly washed my make up off and brush my teeth, I climbed into bed with my jeans, top and cardigan. I don't even have the energy to change into my night gown. 

This morning, I woke up around 10a.m. First thing I called my new school again and made an appointment with the principal to meet up next week. Had my breakfast and now I'm updating my blog. Afterwards, I am continuing with my slumber. Don't disturb me until I appear back virtually.


The photo that has no connection whatsoever with the post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.