UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

cuTeNess + kUba..

This post is about my purchases this week.

The first thing I bought this week was two bottles of perfumes. Why I bought two, because they are packaged that way. Christmas sale. I saved about RM50. Not bad I think. The perfumes are from Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers Fragrance. What attracted me first was the bottles. They are very cute. I mean VERY cute! I saw it first in the Jusco Christmas Fragrance and Make up catalog. It was between Gwen Stefani and J.Lo. When Edi and I went to Jusco Bandar Melaka, I surveyed a few perfumes. I guess I did wanted Gwen Stefani's after all. I can't say what the mermaid smells like but the purple chick smells like grape/ribena.



If you say these aren't cute, then you don't have a heart.



Remember last time I ranted about my how my hard disk was broken? How I am not good with gadgets? Well, that is what I bought today. My second purchase for the week. I think that would be the last thing I will buy for now, at least until I receive my pay. Again, I bought something which in red in colour. To be more specific, ruby red. Can't help myself. The funny thing is that the brand is Buffalo. I'm not sure whether this brand is popular among gadget people or not. But for me, it's kinda funny. It reminds me of Ustaz Azhar Idrus. He likes to take photos of this animal. In Terengganu dialect, we called it kuba (kerbau). 







Last night, I tried to save my pictures in my laptop, and surprise surprise, my laptop is already full. I wasn't able to save even one picture anymore. I have too many RAW pictures which takes a lot of space. Don't forget movies that I have copied from my sister. It is the right time to buy this hard disk. I thought of buying 1 terra hard disk, it cost about RM500. I don't think I want to spend so much on it. If in the future this 500GB is full, then we'll buy another hard disk. I hope nothing bad will happen to this hard disk. It says shock proof, so we'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.