UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Im noT Done wiTh Last WeeK..

As the title had stated, I still want to blog about my weekend in Terengganu last week. Besides my cousin's wedding, there were a couple of family gathering. 

The first one was lunch at my aunty's house, Manir. Nothing much happened. We ate, talked, laughed, and watched some tv. The lunch was nice. My aunt prepared the lunch outside, which was very windy. It was the monsoon season, obviously. The house was beside the Terengganu River. Proof? Here they are.












The second gathering was at our house. Mom did an early dinner. We ate two kinds of laksa. Laksa Penang and Laksa Kuah Putih. This dinner was actually to celebrate the newly weds. Again, we ate, talked, laughed and watched some tv. It was the same cycle all over again, just different location. I ate until I was very full. I felt bloated. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.