UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

25 dEC enGagEmenT...

The ceremony was Edi's cousin's engagement, which was held at their home, Klang, Selangor. The theme was black, grey and white... I think. 

We were lost. We lost our way. This was because Edi wasn't familiar with the place. He only went to the house a couple of times. I think we covered the whole neighborhood to find out that we were given the wrong direction. Sampai pagi esok pun takkan jumpa kalau macam itu. Finally I called one of the cousin to come and fetch us. We waited near a surau nearby. 

The engagement was, how am I going to put this? I felt like it was a wedding ceremony. There were over 20 gifts for the girl's side and another 20+ gifts for the boy's side. I saw all sorts of kuih muih given.

My mother-in-law made the pelamin. It was beautiful. The ceremony was beautiful as well. 



Miera



Interesting decoration

Some kid


Sorry, but I hate whoever this guy is for smoking in the middle of the crowd

I got my eyes in you

Mak

New Polo sling bag bought during Jusco's happy hour


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.