UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

MuniRah's WeddING..

I'm back people!! After 5 days of absent. Gosh I miss my blog. My holiday was okey. I stayed to Kota A Famosa Resort, Malacca. This post is not about my holiday yet. I promised before to blog about my cousin's wedding reception, or at least upload her pictures here. 


The reception was at the Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam. Her elder sister had her wedding there as well a few years back. The wedding was lavish, as expected. The buffet was scrumptious and there were a variety of foods, desserts and appetizers.

The bride was beautiful, of course. All the close cousins were involved in the wedding. Emcees, wedding planners, flower girls, camera boys, you name it, the cousins did it. There was this slide show about the solemnization the night before. The song that they used was very cute and catchy. But I don't know the name of the song and I want to download it. I better asked the wedding planner soon. 




Intro jap.



Here comes the bride


Bride and groom




The family

One of the wedding planner, Hana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.