UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

WhEn I Am noT tHE reSearCher..

My brother-in-law is doing Masters right now. One of his assignments is to do background research of our village. He had interviewed senior citizens of the village. Went to the museum to search for any details of the village. 

He had to complete his assignment with pictures of the village as attachments. Since when we went back to Terengganu, he asked us to help with the pictures. So Edi had to be the photographer for my brother-in-law. When Edi takes pictures, I'll be sure to tag along. Bahagian menyebuk!

So here are the pictures around my village back in Terengganu. It was monsoon season so you will see that it was very windy.








One of my friends said that I look wide. What can I say? Thank you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.