UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

nEw yEar In taiPinG..

This year, I celebrated new year differently compare to the previous years. Usually I will go watch fireworks from afar. I won't go mingle in the crowd. Edi hates that so much he'll explode. 

On 1st January 2012, I was in Taiping. We wanted to go back to Taiping as we did not go back since the school holiday started. There was this one weekend we wanted to go back, but Mak came here instead. 

There is not much activity when we go back to Taiping. Usually we just stay home. Sometimes we go to Tesco for groceries shopping. It was no different this time. We did hear fireworks from afar during new year's eve, but we did not bother. We slept instead. 

But there is one thing that is different this time. I have been nagging Edi about eating or buying durian for a few weeks. Edi always said that we will eat durian when we go back to Taiping. Abah actually called his friend who has a durian orchard to bring durian to the house. Surprise surprise... Edi bought for me one big basket of durian. I think there was about 20 durians. Sure enough, after we ate as much as we could, our bodies became hot. I had to take a bath.

Now I'm back in KL, I still have about 7 durians to eat. I don't know when I'll continue to eat them. Plus, my car still smells like durian!





Selonggok durian nak kena habiskan

Shawl - unbranded
Top - Thrift shop
Pants - VJ Jeans
Sandal - Primavera


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.