UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

KotA a famOsa WeeK..

As most of you know, last week I had spent my time at Kota A Famosa in Malacca. We drove there Monday evening. We went back to KL Friday afternoon. 5 days and 4 nights trip. We were given buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. So think of how much food I had consumed over the week. I did not control what I put in my tummy. The food was delicious. But after a couple of days, I noticed the food started to repeat itself. I learned to eat salad with its dressing almost every meal.

Most of the time I stayed in our room watching 90210 season 4, which I copied from my sister. Besides that, I read newspaper that the hotel provided. I also watched movies from Star World. I did not have internet connection in the room, so I always hanged out at the lobby to check my blog and fb. I could not update my blog as I was using my ipad2. I don't like to update without photos.

There was this one day where Edi's course started later in the afternoon. So in the morning, after our late breakfast, we went to the biggest Jusco in Bandar Melaka. This is where I bought my perfumes (previous post). We also had lunch with Edi's friend, who was working in Malacca. We had ikan bakar, which was scrumptious!! 

The night before we went back to KL, we went to the Cowboy Town. It was interesting. We went there late, so we missed the Red Indian show. We managed to watch The Animal Parade show, which I love so much. There were horses, elephants, sheep, chickens, cows, a monkey, ponies, pigeons, a donkey, and even a few white mouses. I love the elephants and the chicken most. You may wonder why I love to watch the chickens. It's just chicken. In the show, the chickens were running together as if they know where they were going. It reminded me of the movie Chicken Run. So cute!


Afterwards, we went strolling around the small cowboy town. Edi snapped photos of me. I wanted to ride the elephant when I saw the Elephant Ride Station. But there was no elephant there. I guess the elephants went back to rest after the terrific show. When I was about to exit the place, I saw my friend from Terengganu, Kak Aida. She is also a teacher. Previously we taught at the same school, STEMZA. But she was transfered to another school nearby and I am starting at a new school here in KL next year.








Entrance

X tau nk tdo katil mana 1..

Our resort hotel

The club house ( mkn kt cni..)


Jln2 Jusco

Grilled fish

Another shot at the club house

Wild wild west

Elephant eating snacks

Elephants act

Fire breather

Big breast

Satisfied

Closing by fireworks in the sky

The town sheriff

Join the run!

Kak Aida


This is what I eat every morning for 4 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.