UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

anOther DimwiT...

I can't remember when this happen. Recently I guess, maybe a few weeks back. I went to Ikea ( I always go there..) to look for some house stuff, which I did not buy in the end. 

As I was walking back to the car, at the car park.I saw this...










Can you see what is wrong with this picture?





Malas nak cakap. Korang fikir laa sendiri.

What I know is that, I hate this kind of people. Uncivilized people. During my holiday at Malacca, I saw several times normal people with big cars parked at the handicapped spot. Felt like shouting at the driver. But who am I to do so. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.