UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

biLa toNy memanGGiL..

Once upon a time, we made it our routine to go to Tony Roma's. I think about 3 or 4 months once. But recently, I felt that I have too much things to pay. My car, loan, credit card, flight tickets etc. So it has been quite a while since we last dine in at Tony Roma's.

A few days back, we finally went again. Just because we have a few ringgit to spare (bonus laa tuhh..). How I miss the ribs! The salad! The bloated feeling after the meal!

But unfortunately, that day, our ribs were not 100% satisfying, for me at least. Usually the ribs will only be surrounded by meat. Juicy delicious meat. But this time, there was fat. Quite disappointed by that. But I finished my ribs nevertheless.

When we go to Tony Roma's I always order the Asian Salad with either salmon or grilled chicken. Edi will of course order the ribs. But this time I felt like ordering something else. I can't remember the exact name of the combo. It had onion rings, buffalo wings, and potato skins. I love the potato skins most. I recommend everyone to try it. Eat them while they are hot. When they are cold, it will not be as tasteful.








The famous ribs

The combo

A satisfied lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.