UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

bAck In gAnu..

Now I am in Terengganu. We came back today. Tomorrow there is a wedding to attend. My cousin is getting married. Another reason for me to come back here is to pack my stuff that are still here. There are still a lot of work attire to be packed.

We started our journey around 11.30a.m and we reached Terengganu around 5p.m. Traffic was okey. There weren't many cars on the road. We stopped at R&R Temerloh for lunch. I had ikan patin tempoyak. I like it.
:9
The reason I chose this because the day before I read at my cousin's FB wall, she posted that she ate this as well. She was on her way back to Terengganu too. Again, easily influenced. 

Coincidentally, we met with some relatives at the R&R. I recognized them the minute I saw them. But it was the opposite for them. They looked at me as if thinking "Where have I seen this girl before?". When I told them who my mother is, then only they went "Laaaa...".

After that, we continued on our journey. We took the Jabor highway, or is it not a highway? Hmm.. I'm not sure and too lazy to check. It rained all the way until we reached home. 


Cats and dogs



 
The road was terrible. But it is a much shorter way compare to the other road near the beach. Alhamdulillah, we arrived home safely. Arriving home, an irritating news awaits me. Maybe I'll tell you some other time k.

That was how my day went. What about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.