UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

usuaL pLace..




This is going to be my usual place. I know where to park. No need to face the hassle of parking with the large crowd. More over, it's near to my house. Everything is here. 

I have so many things to blog about but I chose to blog about nothing today. I don't have much time now. I am waiting for my friend from Malacca. She's on leave and she wants to go to Ikea. I am going to accompany her. 

I went to my new school this morning but the principal was out. Last week when I called she said I could come today. Argghh.. luckily the school is not that far. 20 minutes drive. I'll go again tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.