UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

rOjak + cendOL + unaGi = a Pair oF sHoes

Last weekend we ate rojak and cendol. Near Um. Where we used to go on our short dates. Not as tasty as before.  Unagi is eel. I ate at Jusco, One Utama. Recently. Also ate cheap sushi. Went to look for a pair of shoe. Not mine. Edi's. But he's picky when it comes to buying shoes. 3 days of searching. Still no shoe. No size. No colour. Pattern not nice. Not comfortable. Too expensive. In the end, I bought shoes. @.@"


Yeah yeah, obviously I am lazy to build sentences but I still have the strong urge to update my blog. Tomorrow I am starting school. This week will be filled with meeting. Then off for the new year holiday. We will go back to Taiping. Then only, school year will officially start. I am still anxious. I don't know how it will be in the new school. The students. Will I make new friends? As if I am a kid. I do look arrogant if you don't know me. I have that look, can't change that. Unless I smile a lot.







The green is thing is only for decoration, it is not edible vegetables.

Whatever it says


Shoes for school

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.