UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

UMT hEre i ComE!!

Since the PMR is over, there are a lot of activities arranged for the form 3 students. Mostly the activities are arranged by the counselors. Sometimes I am involved in the activities as I teach form 3 classes every year. This year, I taught 3 classes while last year, 4 classes. When I'm involved in any activity, I'm sure I will post something in this blog. 

This specific activity happened last Thursday. 60 form 3 students had to go to Universiti Malaysia Terengganu. UMT has this program called USR, which is University Social Relationship. They handpicked our school for this. Before us, I think they invited a nearby primary school for some other activity. 

The program was more of a get-to-know-UMT, that sort of type. They briefed the students on the courses offered there. Maritime was definitely the most interesting one for me. After that, the students had a tour around the campus and also played some games with the facilitators, if you can call them that.

As for us teachers, there were 7 of us. We ate a lot, let me count. We ate breakfast at school early in the morning. Upon arriving, UMT prepared breakfast as well for us. I ate a little. After the courses briefing, the students went for treasure hunt. So what did the teachers do? We went for brunch. I was still full from the 2 breakfasts. Then we went to see the students at the beach, where they were playing some games. After that, we went back to have a tour in the library. Lastly, there was the closing ceremony. How I was wrong. That was not the last of it. We still had lunch together with the UMT people. Oh man! 

So did you counted how many times I ate? Mind you, that was only until afternoon. Plus don't forget I ate nasi arab after all these (refer last post). I really felt like bursting!

Terasa mcm bos sbb driver UMT dtg amek, naik Ford Escape tuhh..

The title of the program.

Sampai2 we ate our second breakfast.

The students were ready for the courses briefing by a ship captain, literally.

Games were played at the beach. Fahim was holding a giant dice.

The girls were ready for "gohek gostang".

Girls with Cikgu Nazli.

Girls with Cikgu Khairuddin.

I have been teaching them for the past 3 years. Next year, bye bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.