UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Mr cRab anD sqUidwarD..

If you read my blog today, you must've noticed that I have deleted my previous post. I forgot that I already posted the pictures before. Silly mistake. Heh. So I am replacing the post with a recent story. 

Last week, me and Edi wanted to eat Nasi Arab. The first time we went, the restaurant was closing already. I had told this story in my previous post. So instead of eating Nasi Arab Mandy, we went to eat crabs and cuttlefish at Edi's favourite place. Edi had been wanting to eat crab for a month now. Last time we went here, there was no crab available, so we had to go to Paradise Deluxe. But we ended up not eating crabs as well, because there was also no crabs there. Tough luck!

Finally he gets to eat crabs.

Where is Spongebob and Patrick?

Waiting for dinner

Delicious crabs

Scrumptious cuttlefish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.