UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

SoLar ecLipse..

I don't know whether it is a solar eclipse or not. But that was what they were saying. One of the science teachers said it was not. It's something else. So, whatever.

For me it was amazing and awesome!! Because I never seen such thing before. It was my first time seeing such occurrence. It was afternoon, during a school day. There was a little commotion by the teachers asking for everyone to go and see the "solar eclipse". Even the students were a bit chaotic. Jakun and darat, including the teachers. =D 

I was able to snap a few pictures using my Ipad2. Since I don't own a camera ( berapa kali nk btau nih..) for the time being, I was as happy because the picture turned out good. There were also a few bad ones. So this is one of the good picture. Can you tell me what it's actually called?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.