UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Lagi LAgi ManDy..

This time round, I went with another set of friends to Restoran Nasi Arab Al-Fateh. Al-Fateh.. weird.. You add in -ah at the back, then you'll have.. =D

Anyway, today we went to UMT, that is Uni Malaysia Terengganu. We ate a lot there. I mean, literally a lot. But I'll blog about that some other time. What I want to tell you here is that after eating so much at UMT, we went to eat that nasi arab. Everybody knows that nasi arab's portion is very big. Imagine how my tummy felt like bursting. I think I will not be able to eat dinner tonight. I went with Kak Nun again as she wanted to pay for the lunch. She promised 2 other teachers to eat there. She promised Kak Wan and Kak Aziah. Everyone is a Kak. I'm the youngest of the pack. =8D

I thought of eating lamb today, but unfortunately it was sold out. So we settled for the chicken, again. They started to compare the meal with another arab restaurant somewhere in Gong Badak. Looks like Al-Fateh won! The flavour is much better compare to the other place. Kak Wan said the food at the other place was bland. Lucky us then!

New comer - Kak Aziah and Kak Wan

Muka sama yg dulu, we also sat at the same place.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.