UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

FrienDs tO waSte timE wiTh..

Today right after school, my friends and I hanged out together at several places. The real reason was to go to a boutique as one of us wanted to buy a ready made baju kurung for our annual dinner, which is next week. But before reaching the boutique, we went to buy grocery stuff for tomorrow's brunch. This brunch is actually for the speech choir students. They still have their money from their 3rd place prize. After that we went to Giant because one of us wanted to withdraw money. Just because we were in Giant, we window shopped for some ready made dresses. But none was interesting enough. Then, a couple of us complained that we were starving already. So what did we do? We went for lunch at the Giant food court, outside. After eating and chatting for quite some time, finally we decided to make a move to the boutique. It was already 5p.m at that time. When we reached the boutique, sure enough, it was already closed! Bummer! Frust je memasing. 

When one wants 3 layered tea, the rest follow.

My fish and chip, doesn't look that mouthwatering huh?

Everyone was serious with their food. Smile people!



Just to add in another post. This is yesterday. My family and I went for dinner at Paradise Deluxe. The dinner was okey and usual. What I want to tell, or rather show here is my new way of wearing the shawl. It was not as neat because that was my first time wearing like that. I saw it in fb. Someone wore this way, and I decided to try also. 

I don't know what they call it, so I will call it X.

Okey ke pakai X cmnih?

The dinner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.