UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

manDy..

Just now, I had lunch with Edi at this place called Nasi Arab Mandy. Then, I discovered that the restaurant also had another name which is Nasi Arab Al-Fateh. Confused much..? 

Lantak korang la. What is important is that I had a scrumptious lunch. I love the rice!! I actually went there yesterday to have dinner but it was too late. It was about to close so there was nothing left. That is why, with high spirit, we went again today for lunch. 

I have been eyeing this restaurant for quite sometime already. I think this is the only place for Nasi Arab in Kuala Terengganu. It hasn't been opened that long. It is situated near the house and I always pass by it  whenever I come back from school. When my sister ate the meal at home (take away) and I tasted a bit of it, I knew I had to go there also, pronto. We ordered Nasi Arab Mandy Ayam. Next time, we will be having the mutton. Can't wait.

That is why I was confused with the name. The menu is big enough to be the name itself. Anyway, this was yesterday.

Al Rabie mango drink

Nasi Arab Mandy - Ayam

Still in my "school outfit". Semangat nk mkn lunch td.

Someone was sure hungry

This is the actual name of the restaurant.

It was hot, so Edi snapped this photo from inside the car.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.