UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

aRabian Friends..

When I uploaded the Nasi Arab Mandy pictures at my FB page, I did not expect my friends to be influenced by it. I mean, influenced until they also cannot wait to go and eat it. I went last weekend. Suddenly, they wanted to go also. So we went just now. So, I ate for the second time. Believe me, it still taste mouth watering. Yumm yumm!! My friends from school came all the way Gong Badak, which is quite far. Maybe about 30 minutes to reach the restaurant. For Terengganu standard, that is far.

But before we had our late lunch, we stopped by my house for our zohor prayers. Two of my friends never been to my house before. So they wanted to check it out as well. After we had our lunch, they still wanted to hang for a bit. Kak Ti requested to see my albums. When I asked her what albums, she said albums during my USA time. Laa.. I had to dig in the dusty store for the albums. They had their time of their lives. I also had fun reminiscing the good old days. 

Nadrah, Kak Ti and Kak Nas

Hakim, Kak Nun and Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.