UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Not mY SisTEr, Zie..

When there's nothing to eat at home. Last night, we went to this place called Zie's Corner. It is situated at the Waterfront. Near Felda Residence. It's a cool place because it is also near the Terengganu River. Before this, the restaurant was situated at Tanjung, near The Grand Continental. Wonder why they moved.  

Anyway, we had dinner there last night. We went with Fofi, and my brother-in-law complimented Fofi in many ways. Cue =8D. For dinner, I ordered spaghetti bolognese. It tasted okey. But the milo pancake was awesome. Also the cheese omelette... Delightful. My drink was asam boi, it tasted good as well. I've been here a couple of times already, but I think never with Edi. When will that be? Hmm.. 

On a side note, it is so hot today in Terengganu. I wish it would rain later to cool things off a little. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.