UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

BreaD puDDinG..

Edi baked this bread pudding once when his office had a pot luck. I was back in Terengganu when that happened. So, now that I'm here in KL, he wanted to bake again so that I can taste it. We bought at the stuff at the grocery shop nearby. We bought milk, eggs, peaches and bread. We already have the other stuff at home. 


 I was in charged on the bread and peach. Edi prepared the milk, flour and sugar to pour in the bread that had been layered with chocolate chips and peaches. After nearly 45minutes of baking, the bread pudding was ready to be eaten. We shared it with the household. They were my mom, my step dad, my 2 sisters and my brother in law. Suddenly there are many people in the house. Before this, I was all alone when Edi went to work. 
  
Close up with bread pudding
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.