UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

caPAti fOr bReakfaSt..

It is situated at Jln Duta. The target customers are the government servants who work nearby. There is also a court nearby. So lawyers also come here to eat breakfast and lunch. It is open during weekdays only. 
  
 This is the first time I went there. Edi was on leave the day after Deepavali, just to accompany me. We had to send Syahir to work anyway as he was not on leave. We took the opportunity to have breakfast at the food court.

Sure enough the capati was delicious. The curry was different from the usual mamak's style. I had to buy some more to bring back for my parents and sister. Edi informed me that many people come here everyday to eat and it is quite famous. I just hope that I can have breakfast there again soon!




The capati

The pakcik behind the capati

I was wearing orange, so did Edi

The floral dress I bought in Malacca during one of the student trips
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.