UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

AccidEnt haPPens..

It cold right now. It has been raining heavily for about 3 hours now. The wind.. my goshh!! Cold!! I'm the kind of girl who can't stand so much cold. How am I ever going to go to London or Europe? Isk.. To warm myself up, I'm sipping a mug of barley coffee. Coffee during the evening, I'm asking for trouble. I will sure have a hard time to sleep tonight. 

Anyway, the story of my blog today is that accident happens. I may hate it, but I have to endure it. This happened yesterday. I was washing one of my baju kurung batek. As you know, batek have to be hand washed.  I soaked it in a pail of water for a few minutes. After that, I hang it on the bathroom wall for it to dry just a bit. So that when I dry it at the balcony, the water will not drip so much. 

I left my batek there for awhile to take my bath. When it was time for me to hang the batek at the balcony, I accidentally rip my batek!!  Argghhhh!! I think I pulled the batek quite roughly without realizing it. I don't know whether it is fixable or not, but I will try my best. I like this batek. Plus, it's not cheap okey!! I have no one to blame but myself. Sucks.

Disaster.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.