UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Ri-Yaz HeriTagE Hi-Tea..

This was yesterday. A yearly celebration for the prefects and library prefects. Last year, it was done at Tanjung Vista, Ladang. This year it was held at Ri-Yaz Heritage, Pulau Duyong. This is where the Monsoon Cup took place every year.

 My friends and I were the first to arrive from school. Semangat! We planned to pray there first. Unlike the rest who prayed at school before coming to the resort. I was in charge of taking photos for the events. Nowadays they like for me to be the photographer. Wonder why.. Oh, this year we had to pay for the hi-tea. Before this we never had to pay because library has the budget for such event. Guess how it made me feel?

Not much to tell, except the past haunted me for a while there. Anyways, let's enjoy the pictures.

  


The view from the balcony.

For the students









Library prefects and the teachers



Geng datang awal





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.