UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

pArt 1 - kPLi 2006

 
During raya celebration. I was always being me, luckily I have Chaq!

These were my classmates, also during raya celebration. As always, I was overexcited.

I had fun back then.

This was during BIG (Bina Insan Guru) at Pangkor.

All the KPLI-M with the lecturers, I think.

Tent mates at Pangkor

This was BTN (Biro Tata Negara). I miss my friends.

We also hang out all the time. Best!

During farewell party. Time sedih-sedih tapi pura-pura gembira.

Hockey match. As if I know anything about hockey.

I was all sweat. Arghh..

This was our small classroom. I sat next to Malin, behind Kak Siti, in front of Apit.

Yeah, I always fool around in the class

These were our friends from Acheh. They came here after the tsunami disaster.

The year was 2006. I was finally accepted for KPLI course after 3 times applying. Mind you, I just applied for it because Mom asked me to. I was just feeling 50-50 about it. Until the end of the year, I was still feeling 50-50 about teaching. There were of course ups and downs moments throughout the year. Me and my classmates were like siblings. We were close to each other. They were cool and awesome! We laughed our hearts out and we fought like cats and dogs. 

Throughout the year, we had a lot of activities that we were involved in. Above are half of the pictures I intend to post. I'll upload some more in the next post.

1) Aidilfitri celebration. Like in schools or offices, we celebrated Aidilfitri at our college. We brought whatever kuih that we had, and we bought some food to top them up. The celebration would not be complete without photos right? We took a lot of photos in our class, and our neighbouring classes. We also managed to take photos with our class teacher, Ustaz Zaradi.

2) B.I.G. This was done in Pangkor Island. I think that was the first time I went to Pangkor. During the time, I remembered the thing that the lecturers did to us students. They hid one of our friends and pretended that she was being kidnapped. I wasn't falling for it that much, but seeing the seriousness of my friends, I just went with the flow. It was not logic to me because when we wanted to report it to the police, the lecturers seemed to ignore our request. But instead, they kept on asking what would we do? What was the right action to take? Mengarut betul.

3) BTN. What else is there to say here. All government servants have to go for BTN. We went some where in Selangor, Kuala Selangor or Hulu Selangor. I remember sleeping through most of the lectures. Most of my friends slept as well. I also remember that we had to give up our handphones, but I did not do that. I was always the rebellious one, up until now.

4) Outing. Like other people, we always hang out together. Even outside college. Some of my classmates had cars, so did I. So we always car pool-ed to hang. Our favourite place was Chicken Hartz. Actually, it was Kemat's favourite place. We just went along because it was okey for us. Now I miss my KPLI friends. =(

5) Farewell celebration. We had lunch together with the lecturers. The celebration was done towards the end of second term. Again, we took a lot of photos. Thinking back, I was always with my camera where ever I went. Till now. Guess something does not change. 

6) Hockey match. I think this match was between classes. We had to go against other KPLI classes. We did not score any goal. I mean, we were no expert and I think all of us do not have any experience playing hockey. Belasah jerk! Just to have fun of course.

7) In class. Every day I would take photos of myself and my friends in class. One habit that is hard to break. I love my class, my friends and the lecturers. Except for one lecturer. Hehe. Oh, the last photo is of my classmates from Acheh. They are Purnama and Oja. After the tsunami disaster, KPM took the initiative to help them. A few selected students came to join our course, plus, they were also given allowances by our government. I remember one of them said, "Happy people make people happy" during a thank you speech for our government. I like that very much. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.