UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

oUtdOOrs wiTh aziDa..

My friend, Azida and her family went to Penang and Taiping for her CNY holiday recently. When they were in Taiping, we hung out for awhile.

At first we wanted to go to Maxwell Hill aka Bukit Larut. I have never been there before. But unfortunately because of the holiday, the tickets were sold out. Bummer! We could hike up but we refused to. We weren't wearing the right gear and with Azida's son, Adam tagging along. We thought of taking the jeep to go up. But like I mentioned, they "ran out" of jeeps that day. Well, maybe next time.

So our second choice of activity was to stroll along Lake Garden. Like always, when we go to that place, we will be taking a lot of photos. I had posted on the last post. But today, I'll be posting photos of us, the people. Mind you, it was hot! I got sunburned. =(




We weren't able to go up, so we took picture of the signboard only. Jadi laa..



Ice creams were bought by Mr Ridzuan




Shawl - Ilsya Hijab
Top - Thrifted
Jeans -  Zara
Sling bag - Esprit
Shoe - Clarks
Assorted accessories


We are always like this.. Since high school

Azida's family


Pinjam Adam





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.