UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

hOmemaDe ayAm penYEt..

It has been awhile since Edi and I wanted to cook our own ayam penyet at home. We have been to my sister-in-law's shop (Dapur Penyet) a lot. So we decided to try at home. After, I don't know.. a few months maybe, we finally tried it last weekend.

Edi did most of the cooking. I assisted him. Edi combined the recipe that he has and the recipe that he found from the internet. I must say, it turned out fine. It was delicious. Edi said it tasted just like from the restaurant.

So, this is how the dinner looked like.




Homemade Ayam Penyet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.